2 days course on 7 and 8 January 2020
This course will help you to understand the way to use SPC and the SPC functions in Procella and how to implement SPC in a production.
It describes the different SPC charts as they are defined in ISO standards and how to use them in different data collecting situations. Examples of the establishment of the control plans are given. This includes different setups of the graphical views for the users in Procella.
- What is SPC?
- Overview over the different ISO SPC standards and how to use them.
- The setup of the controlplan in Procella
- Establishment of a SPC-chart
- Configuration of the data collecting system
- The most important graphics
- Use of the Alarm system in Procella