Data Aquisition Quality System
Software til dataopsamling fra f.eks. målemaskiner med mulighed for at tilknytte egenskaber fra håndmåleudstyr eller attributive egenskaber (Go/ No Go). Indeholder modul til online visualisering af måledata samt temperatur- og fugtighedskompensationsmodul. Softwaren kan benyttes alene eller som supplement til Q-DAS® proceskapabilitetssoftware.
A user interface for measurement of roughness data following a plan including the locations on the part which can guide the operator to perform complex test plans.
Managing the data from different roughness testers in production line or laboratory can be challenging, especially when the production parts each have several measurement positions, several production stations and several operators are involved.
With M-DAQ Data you get digitalization of your roughness testers in production line or laboratory. It gives you the opportunity to record the complete history of your measurements, together with operator name, part, date, time, test plan which can be retrieved at any time.
- Data acquisition from roughness instrument
- Test plan for parts with multiple control positions
- Management of the measurement sequence and visual guide for measurement positions
- Overall quality status live on the screen
- Direct upload of production data to database incl. Q-DAS
- Calibration planning
- User rights for different user access
- Easy Gage R&R using the historical data
- Can be used to manage multiple roughness instruments and multiple parts
Looking for a visualization tool to show the status of your KPIs in a big screen in a simple and clear way that everyone could recognize an error immediately?
Quality managers often require a tool which can provide a total graphical representation of the ongoing quality of the production. With such a representation – especially in big screens – it will be much easier to monitor the production quality.
Our quality visualization tool M-DAQ Dashboard can monitor many characteristics (no limitation) for the parts being controlled in a live status.
The display presents the results in a customized color scheme, so that status of each measurement is showed by colored smileys. Clicking on each smiley will bring out detailed information in that layer.
- Option for selecting any color graphics images or smileys
- Able to connect and present status of database from any server/cloud, so there is no actual limitation in where the visualization tool is being used.
- The system extracts actual data, tolerance limit etc from a Q-DAS database, but it can be designed to use other types of databases.
Changes in temperature and humidity do matter for the production quality!
Temperature and humidity monitoring are the basic elements to get control on the environmental effects.
M-DAQ Temperature gives you live monitoring of temperature and humidity so you at all times have full control of your working area.
The gathered data is saved on database which can be accessible from a physical server, a cloud server or intranet. Therefore the online temperature/humidity curves can be shown at home or work with no limitations. The environmental data gathered by the system can be used for temperature/humidity compensation following the quality standards.
- Fully compatible with Q-DAS (the system can be used also stand-alone)
- Alarm setting: if temperature/humidity of a local sensor is turned out to be outside the preset tolerances
- Able to connect and present status of database from any server/cloud, so there is no actual limitation in where the monitoring tool is being used
- The system can use a Q-DAS database, but it can be designed to use other type of databases.